Here we are approaching 2011 and you have to honestly wonder if everything you wanted to accomplish did you get it all accomplish? If you look back at all the things you wanted to do, signed up to do or even set goals to do, ask yourself, did you do it?
Well I didn’t, but that doesn’t mean I won’t. I have not completed everything, but I have done some things. I feel like I’m on the right track, Just need to increase the speed just a little to complete a few projects. Now don’t get me wrong, if I don’t accomplish anything before the end of the year, my goal is to place that item of the top of my priority list and complete it with in the first month of the new years. Rome wasn’t built in a day (lol)
So as we look at 2011, have you got your plan together? Have you set your goals? Have you revisited you resume or business plan to see where you are weak and where you are strong,
Reset your direction, revisit yourself and refocus on what you want to accomplish for 2011 and as Nike puts it just do it”
Here are some points that may help you:
1. Don’t be afraid of success- God has it planned for us
2. Accept failure-it’s ok to fail, that’s how you learn
3. Don’t give up- Don’t give in. You will have moments when nothing is happening or times when you feel like no one is ringing the phone, but that’s ok. It happens
4. Hire help-if you are unable to afford help, get some volunteers to help you
5. Revisit your employee’s hand book.
6. Stop stepping out side the box-JUMP.!! Yes stop trying to go out side the box and just do it... if you fail, so what...
7. Learn to relax, take one day off a week to relax, no laptop, no cell phone just be free.
8. Reeducate your self with community college classes in your field, in different fields. If you are not good in marketing, meet with someone or take a class to help you.
9. But the number one thing to do is pray. Pray for guidance strength wisdom and courage.
Now get out there and get ready for an exciting New Year, new adventures and new business. For where there is vision, there is truly hope!
Let me hear from you, I want to know if the blogs we are presenting are helpful, if you have challenges that you face and want to share with others, you never know what your comments may do to or for someone. We want to here from you.