Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Never give up-There is still too much to do!!

Never give up- There is still much more too do!

Have you experience days when you felt like you should be further along in your business, career or life? Or mornings when you wake up and just go-“I know there got to be a better life then this!” What about those days you’re sitting in traffic gazing out the windshield and thinking “really”? It’s those moments you realize “It time for a change”.


Well I’m here to tell you don’t give up and get going making a change! That’s right, don’t throw in the towel yet, it’s time to push forward. Don’t allow defeat  to stop you from being all you can be and enjoy the life you want, the life promised to you by God.

A month ago, I was talking with a dear friend, venting about school and how I'll be glad when I’m done. All of a sudden there was a silence came over the phone; “are you there I asked? Her reply was yes, “I just want you to hear yourself and realize that you are at the finish line and doing better than you see”. You are tired she said; you been at this for the last 3.5 years as well as trying to keep things going with your business and life. You are almost there!

I know that you tired; things are not working, every time you try something it’s either put you further behind or cause destruction to what has already destroyed. OR! You are on a roll and BOOM! Things come to a halt, all the customer stop, the meeting are no longer on your calendar and you are going “what happen?”   Do you give up? Do you revise, reinvent, or do you believe you are done? I love basketball; I loved the sport since the 7th grade. I like the action on the court and the drive the players have to win the game. So, having the pleasure to work for the Dallas Mavericks basketball team in their fan shop has been a dream come true. Now working in the fan shop; that is not my dream come true, but working for Maverick’s is. Why, because working in the fan shop puts me closer to the business I want to do with them. I’m not giving up.

Don’ts let age, money or even people discredit you or discourage you from moving forward. If you’re ready for a promotion, go for it
If your goal is to drive the Pink Cadillac go for it
If your dream is to bake the best German Chocolate cake in the world and sell it… Go for it
The only person who can make your dream come true; change your situation moving  you in the direction you want to go is you.

A dear friend of mines informs me that she started her Mary Kay business. Soon Latesha Mosely was wearing a red jacket, built a team and was taking off in the direction to get her free car!  I’m quite sure there were days she faces with no sells or her team not reaching their goals, but each time I see her she is making it happen.


Rome wasn’t build in a day I was told, but that didn’t stop the builders. I encourage you to do you and that means doing  what it takes to be the best in your job, career and business.  Don’t give up on you, because God hasn’t given on you yet!

How did you move forward to over come challenges? What made you not give up?
I would love to hear your comments!!
Until next time.. The Business Woman

No comments: